If making a real difference in someone’s life appeals to you, come join the Autumn Meadows Senior Assisted Living team as a Caregiver. At Autumn Meadows, you will be at the center of what we do best, caring for the residents with passion and dedication. You will build meaningful relationships with seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and enjoy their personalities and preferences.
Provide basic resident care under direction of resident manager and assistant manager. Perform duties, such as bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, change linens, and delivery of non-acute nursing care.
• Provide assistance to residents with tasks involving grooming and personal hygiene
• Assist with daily living activities including light housekeeping, providing dining services, doing laundry and more
• Lead and attend group activities for social enjoying and learning
• Monitor and take action of changes in resident’s condition and recommend adjustments in level of care and services
• Interact with residents’ families and provide status updates
• Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service
• Maintain a clean and immaculate house
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High School diploma / GED
• Free of tuberculosis, measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
• Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest
• Agreement to receive staff orientation and other training courses to improve your knowledge of how to be an over-the-top caregiver for senior assisted living